MAKE A DONATION
Isabella’s Umbrella continually strives to acknowledge the special babies of the Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Alberta and Saskatchewan. With your donation, we can continue to support these hospitals as well as to broaden our reach throughout Western Canada.
There are multiple ways an individual, group, family or company can support Isabella’s Umbrella:
- Financial donations can be made online through PayPal, or via cheque or Money Order and can be sent via Canada Post.
- New Items, Event Tickets, or Gift Cards/Gift Certificates can be donated and will be used in future fundraising efforts, such as an online auction.
- Isabella’s Babies can be purchased as a gift for yourself or a loved one. For more details on Isabella’s Babies, please see the information below.
- Items included in our Isabella’s Umbrella Comfort Bags can be donated. Please see our Wish List below for more details.
Make a financial donation online:
All personal cheques or money orders should be made out to Isabella's Umbrella NICU Support Foundation and can be mailed to:
Isabella’s Umbrella / Nicole Wright
77 Ladwig Close
Red Deer, AB T4R 2V7
If at any time you have any inquiries regarding the donation process, please contact:
Donation and Event Coordinator
Isabella’s Umbrella Comfort Bags contain a set list of items that are included in every bag. A number of the items in the bags can be purchased from any box store in Canada. We are currently seeking donations for:
- Baby Print and/or Coordinating Solid Flannelette (Minimum 1 Meter) *Most Needed*
- Children’s Story Books (Example Titles Below) *Most Needed*
- Love You Forever
- Guess How Much I Love You
- I Love You Always and Forever
- I Love You Through and Through
- Infant Clothing Items: Hats, Mittens or Booties (Size Newborn, 0-3) *Most Needed for Boys*
- Dental Care (Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Floss – Adult)
- Kleenex – Individual Packages
- Hand Lotion (Travel Size, approx. 60mL)
Please Note: Due to strict hospital regulations, we are only able to accept items that are new in condition. As well, knitted or crocheted items are not acceptable as they could interfere with medical devices such as IV lines.
Perfectly Imperfect Creations has generously designed a unique clay figure to support Isabella’s Umbrella. Each clay baby is hand crafted using polymer clay and customized with a message of your choice. The figure is then beautifully packaged, paired together with an inspiring poem and stamped with “always” on the bottom. The figures are sold for $20 and 100% of the sale of each Isabella’s Baby is donated to Isabella’s Umbrella.
For more information on Isabella’s Babies, or to place an order please contact:
Perfectly Imperfect Creations – Isabella’s Babies
T: (780) 920-0213
Isabella’s Umbrella has received Charitable Status with Canada Revenue Agency and is able to issue tax receipts to those that choose to support our cause. Our Charity Registration Number is 851378844 RR 0001. We will issue a tax receipt for all donations of $20 or greater. To request an official receipt, please email email@example.com with your name and address. We also make a commitment to all our donors that 100% of the donations we receive will be directed to purchase items for our Isabella’s Umbrella Comfort Bags.